Image Map

August 14, 2014

Throwback Thursday One Year Ago

Are you ready? Let's get started with...


What is Throwback Thursday? How does it work, you might ask? Simply look through your PURR-fect Previous Posts, perhaps a particular favorite of yours, and re-post it! Then add the TBT badge to your post and include your link below! Purr-fectly easy and simple! Your post doesn't have to be from LOOOONNNGGG ago; it can be from last month or even earlier this week. And if you don't have a post to share, perhaps an old photo or two from WAY BACK will do! Even a favorite pin is PURR-fect! Just join in the Throwback fun!



This post originally appeared August 13, 2013, during my PIN EVERYTHING IN SIGHT phase... LOL!

I'm loving that Pinterest is now featuring Teacher Boards, one per grade level and specialty area.



Of course, I love the sixth grade board the most!



I love the many great teaching and back to school ideas floating around on Pinterest...








I love the terrific fall recipes I've been finding lately on Pinterest...






And I love the funny comics that have been posted on Pinterest...




And I love all things cats...





It's your turn now.




4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Throwback Thursday - you've inspired me to do more on my blog (you'll have to read it to find out!) and now I think I need to go and recheck my pinboards and see what's new on Pinterest whilst I have a few weeks remaining :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that creating a story idea I see up there - will have to check that out! Thanks for hosting!
    Growing Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute the Pin Everything In Site Phase....I have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have had some "Pinterest mad" moments too, but I think it's under control right now.... :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!