Image Map

August 25, 2014

Monday Made It: Voice-o-Meter

I'm happy to be joining Tara once again for...


This week's Made It was another quick and simple one that I whipped up on Sunday afternoon. I had planned on having this done before school started but I ran out of time (and steam). 

Here's my Voice-o-Meter! 

You've probably seen the Noise Level Charts all over Pinterest, and if you are a proponent of Whole Brain Teaching then you are familiar with the Volume-o-Meter and how it works. My Voice-O-Meter is similar. There are six levels of voices that my class identifies from Jackpot (REALLY LOUD and FRENZIED) to BARELY THERE (quietest whisper imaginable). This clip chart is meant to be prominently displayed in a classroom. The teacher can mark the acceptable voice level for each activity throughout the school day with a clothespin or clip. Students can view the chart and be constantly reminded of their expected noise level.

I can't wait to put it to use this coming week! If you'd like a copy of my Voice-o-Meter you can download it HERE; it's a forever FREEBIE!

Don't forget to hop over to Tara's blog for more Monday Made It's! Make sure you also stop by Classroom Freebies where you can find loads of terrific FREE teaching items.

Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

1 comment:

  1. I pinned this immediately! I love the words you used on your Voice-o-meter! Thanks for the FREEBIE!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a little message and let me know you've visited!